Snell QBx Subwoofer Refoam Kit
This kit will fit the Snell QBx 10″ Subwoofer. These are very unique surrounds because the angled part that attaches to the cone is straight. See close up of the picture to see.
Each Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair one (1) woofer:
– Refoaming Instructions
– 1 Foam Surround “Filleted Style”
– Shims for the 1.5″ Voice Coil (If selected)
– One 3.87″ Poly Dust Cap (If selected)
– 1 Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive
* You can try to hand center this woofer or shim the voice coil. It can be difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims in the voice coil gap. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing.
A – Outside diameter of the surround = 9.375″
B – Roll ends = 9″
C – Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 7.5″
D – Inside diameter of the surround = 7.06″