Pioneer HPM-150, HPM-1500 and CS-922A 15″ Refoam Kit
This kit will fit the HPM 15″ narrow roll woofers that have an angled attachment to paper cones. Fits woofer part #’s 40-802A, 40-802B-1, 40-804B-2 and more. Check for correct dimensions.
Each Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair two (2) woofers:
– Refoaming Instructions
– 2 Narrow Roll Foam Surrounds
– Shims for Centering the 3″ Voice Coils (If Selected)
– Two 3.2″ Paper Dust Caps (Most Common) 4.125″ available if wanted (If Selected)
– 1 Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive for Paper Cones (Dries Clear)
– 1 Bottle of Black Dust Cap Glue (If Selected)
*It can be difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing. Also, be careful when cutting off the old dust cap, so you do not cut thru the cone or voice coil.
A – Outside diameter of the surround = 14.75″
B – Roll ends = 13.5″
C – Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 12.75″
D – Inside diameter of the surround = 12″