Ohm 10″ Refoam Kit
This kit will fit 10″ speaker models that have a flat attachment to the cone.
Check for correct dimensions.
Model #’s include:
– C, C2, D, D2 and more. The C and D use 3.75″ screen dust caps and the C2 and D2 use the 3.75″ felt dust caps with the Ohm logo (Not available).
Each Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair two (2) speakers:
– Refoaming Instructions
– 2 Foam Surrounds (F10-10)
– Shims for 1.5″ Voice Coils (If selected)
– Two 3.75″ Dust Caps (If selected)
– 1 Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive
*It can be difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims in the voice coil gap. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing.
A – Outside diameter of the surround = 9.75″
B – Roll ends = 8.625″
C – Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 7.625″
D – Inside diameter of the surround = 7.125″
Flat attachment to the cone