JBL 10 inch LE10H Refoam Kit
This kit will fit JBL 10″ narrow roll woofers that have an angled attachment to cone. Check for correct dimensions.
Woofer Part #’s:
– LE10H, LE10H-1, LE111A, LE111H and 2122H woofers. This kit is NOT designed for the LE10A woofer. They use a larger inverted dust cap and only 1 bottle of glue.
– L96, L110, L110A, 4313B, 4344, 4345 and more.
Each Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair two (2) woofers:
– Refoaming Instructions
– 2 Narrow Roll Foam Surrounds (F10-12)
– Shims for Centering the 3″ Voice Coils (if selected)
– Two 3.2″ Paper Dust Caps (if selected)
– 1 Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive (Dries Clear)
– 1 Bottle of Black Dust Cap Glue (To retain the original JBL look) (if selected)
*It can be difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing. Also, be careful when cutting off the old dust cap, so you do not cut thru the cone.
A – Outside diameter of the surround = 8.625″
B – Roll ends = 8.25″
C – Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 7.5″
D – Inside diameter of the surround = 7″