Infinity 10″ SM Series Refoam Kit
This kit will fit Infinity 10″ speaker models that have an angled attachment to cone. These woofers are treated paper cones, which use our white glue.
Check for correct dimensions.
Model #’s include:
– SM100, SM102, SM105, SM112, SM115 and more.
Woofer part #’s include:
– 902-6693, 902-4292 and more.
Each Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair two (2) speakers:
– Refoaming Instructions
– 2 Foam Surrounds (F10-5)
– Shims for Centering the 1.5″ Voice Coils (If Selected)
– Two 3.75″ Black Felt Dust Caps (No Infinity Logos) or two 3.5″ Infinity Logo Dust Caps for $5 more (If Selected)
– 1 Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive
*It can be difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing.
A – Outside diameter of the surround = 9.75″
B – Roll ends = 8.875″
C – Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 7.75″
D – Inside diameter of the surround = 7.125″
Angled attachment to the cone