DCM 6.5″ Rubber Surround Kit
This kit will fit DCM 6.5″ speaker models that have an angled attachment to cone.
Check for correct dimensions.
Model #’s include:
– Time Window and more models.
Each Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair two (2) speakers:
– Refoaming Instructions
– 2 Rubber Surrounds (R6-1)
– Shims for Centering the 1″ Voice Coil (If selected)
– Two Dust Caps (If selected)
– 1 Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive (Strong & Sticky)
*It can be difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims in the voice coil gap. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing.
A – Outside diameter of the surround = 6.102″
B – Roll ends = 5.584″
C – Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 4.837″
D – Inside diameter of the surround = 4.44″