JBL 12″ Refoam Kit for L150, L150A and L150B
This kit will fit JBL 12″ speaker models that have an angled attachment to cone. All the JBL L150 models use the 128H 12″ woofer and the PR300 12″ passive radiator.
Check for correct dimensions.
This kit will fit the JBL woofers:
– 121A, 121H, 122A, 122A-1, 126A, 128H, PR300 and more
This kit will fit the JBL cabinet models:
– 4411, L65, L65A, L65B, L112, L150, L150A, L150A-B, L166, L166A, L212 and more
This Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair two (2) woofers and two (2) Passive Radiators:
– Refoaming Instructions
– 4 Foam Surrounds (F12-4)
– Shims for Centering the 3″ Voice Coils
– Two 3.2″ Paper Dust Caps for the woofers (If selected)
– 1 Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive (Dries Clear)
– 1 Bottle of Black Dust Cap Glue (To retain the original JBL look)
*It can be difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing. Also, be careful when cutting off the old dust cap, so you do not cut thru the cone.
A – Outside diameter of the surround = 11.625″
B – Roll ends = 10.75″
C – Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 9.625″
D – Inside diameter of the surround = 9″