Acoustone’s Premium Speaker Grille Cloth
– Good replacement for older Advent and AR speakers. A little thicker then the original fabrics.
– Acoustically Transparent
– Passes infrared (IR) remote signals
– Mildew proof
– Fade resistance
– Indoor or outdoor use
– Material: Vinyl coated fiberglass thread
– Thickness: 26 mil. (nominal)
– Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
Designer / Architect Line:
– This is not a standard household fabric like others sell. This line is designed and engineered for sound transmissibilty and aesthetic appearance. This group is densely woven and therefore mask the components behind the grille. These fabrics are woven with inherently flame retardant yarns such as fiberglass and modacrylics. These grille cloths are used to cover sound sources and adjacent walls to achieve a high tech look.
– This group of grille cloths is suitable for any sound application over speakers. Used by architects and decorators for installations in churches and auditoriums to cover acoustical panels and absorbing materials. Suitable for walls, ceilings, sound panels, recording studios, churches, auditoriums, home and offices.
– Orders of more than one yard will ship in one continuous piece.